Our Adoption Philosophy
For Birth Parents
For Adoptive Parents
Telling Your Story
Seminars & Trainings
Documentaries & Reports
Our vision is that every child has a safe, loving home and the opportunity to flourish.
Project Patchwork is a private nonprofit 501(c)(3) adoption agency licensed through the State of Florida (License #020844).
* Counseling and resource referrals for women and couples related to pregnancy options and parenting
* Assistance with creating an adoption plan, including a full range of options for open adoption
* Domestic adoption services for adoptive families including counseling, home studies, post-placement supervision, and full placement.
* Support groups for birth parents and for those in the search and reunion process
* Adoption education and advocacy in the community
If you are interested in any of our services or would like to know more, please browse our website or contact us at (727) 824-0863 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HELP US GROW
If you are interested in donating to Patchwork or becoming a volunteer, click here www.projectpatchwork.org/waystogive.asp
Visit us at:
1405 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. St. N. (9th Street)
St. Petersburg, FL 33704
|© 2007-2008 Project Patchwork, Inc.|